At Women Entrepreneurs Can, we aren’t trying to be our competitors. While we think they are great business publications, we also feel that they don’t address the unique challenges that women are facing in the startup space these days. Well, that and the fact that the amount of content they are publishing is downright overwhelming.
Our Target Market
Our target market is the woman who has a passion and a dream – and dares to put everything out on the line to pursue it, no matter how difficult it might be. The woman who lives and breathes her business – and can reach out and feel like success is at the tip of her fingers. The woman who understands the sacrifice it takes today to build a better tomorrow. The woman who dares to disrupt the way things have always been. Our target market is the woman who dares to dream and insists on the impossible. Women Entrepreneurs Can subscribers are wide-eyes, eager, dedicated, brave, and passionate… yet also scared about uncertainty, worried about the future, and eager to find a place of camaraderie with others who understand what it’s like to be a woman in the business world that’s so often dominated by men. We know what our target market is going through since we’ve been there ourselves.
Our Editorial Approach
We don’t have all the answers, but we do know how to align ourselves with people who do… and we spend a heck of a lot of time on the editorial in the magazine to ensure subscribers aren’t being left in the dark about the things that matter the most to them. We spend a lot of time in LinkedIn Groups and scouring posts on Quora to really try to identify the things that women in the startup space are struggling with the most. We then develop editorial calendars around this research to ensure we aren’t just producing something that’s ho-hum. And we screen authors carefully to ensure we’re putting out high-quality content that’s usable – the information put out by these experts and thought leaders has value and staying power.
At the end of the day, if what we’re publishing isn’t resonating with you, our target audience, and providing you with solutions to your biggest pains and problems, we’re doing you a huge disservice. Our biggest commitment is to help. The number of startups that fail is staggering. Our mission is to make sure that we’re helping more and more women write their success stories.
Top 5 Reasons to Subscribe
- We provide laser targeted content curated specifically for our target audience. It can be overwhelming as a startup founder to sort through all the noise to find the articles that are most pertinent to your unique situation, but with Women Entrepreneurs Can, the information you get is the information you need.
- It’s free! Since we’re a digital magazine, our overhead costs are kept to a minimum and that allows us to publish the content without charging our readers a subscription fee. But free doesn’t mean inferior – everything we publish is high-quality content that will help you overcome the obstacles you face in the business world.
- It’s a multimedia magazine. Since we’re a digital magazine, we can bring you a blend of written articles, podcasts, and videos – all of which make the experience more engaging for our readers.
- It’s convenient. The magazine is available on Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play. It’s also available as a PDF download and in an interactive online format. Whatever your preference, we’ve got you covered.
- It’s a community. In addition to providing you with quality content, we pride ourselves on being a place where women can find camaraderie and community to help each other navigate the challenges of the business world.